As you may have noticed, I am a fan of XKCD. The more important question at the moment I suppose is, who am I? I go by the name of "guru3" or "guruthree" when the former is taken. You'll find me on a few irc networks like QuakeNet and Freenode. In RPG type games like Eternal Lands, I go by "TheGuruOfThree" because it sounds more RPGy. You'll find me on YouTube and Twitter under that name as well. You won't find me on Facebook, because I'm not there.
Then there's what I do. The answer is, a bit of everything. By trade I'm an engineer, but I heartily enjoy solving the odd computer problem. At the moment, I actualy do more computer stuff than engineering. Helping out with the open source game "Armagetron" is one of my longest running projects. (I do this under the name "Tank Program".) I don't do too many other collaborative projects on-line at the moment, but I do get in a lot of stuff to play with. That stuff's going to go here.
- Apple G4 (Gigabit Ethernet)
- Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 Tablet
- Neoware 3000 EON
- Mutliseat X
- TI USB Key Thing
- Toshiba Libretto 110CT
- Super Gateway
- Hangman & Pong
- Reverse Proxy
- Scrolling Text
- Soduku Solver
- Animeseen - An idea I had to help me keep track of what I was watching. I had no idea about MyAnimeList at that time, but I like AS better.
- Antenna - Summer project 2006 I think it was.
- Armagetron - I'm known as "Tank Program" here. The name sort of stuck... back in 2004.
- Download Time Chart
- Graphicblog - This seemed like such a good idea at the time, but it's mostly dead now.
- Intel HDA & Surround Sound
- IRC Stats
- Oneida Flatware
- PearPC - It all went to hell when Apple announced the switch to Intel. It's still a brilliant bit of computer science though.
- Magic Cards