Hi, I'm Guru3, and this is my website. I'm a civil engineer with a hobby in computers and electronics. I also go by guruthree/theguruofthree. This site is mostly a collection of links to other things and some project descriptions.
- PalmGET - a PalmOS4 application (prc) to retrieve a page from an HTTP server using a GET request. My investigation into learning PalmOS programming.
- Pico SuperKey Board - a USB HID keyboard written in C for the Raspberry Pi Pico (source code on GitHub).
- Robo66 and RoboPad - ant weight robotics control over WiFi with an ESP8266, Windows/Desktop client for the Robo66 hardware.
- ShefBots - entry into Pi Wars 2020 (source code on GitHub),
- Teensy Audio Visualiser - a spectrum analyser for the Teensy, uses Teensy audio shield and Adafruit GFX library output.
- AirPi - software for monitoring weather sensors on RaspberryPi and reporting them with nice graphs in Python.
- G4 PSU replacement - replacing the PSU on my Apple G4 (Gigabit Ethernet).
- Intel HDA & Surround Sound - (probably) out-of-date instructions for surround sound with Intel audio on Linux.
- MATLAB Beat Saber level viewer - for the old levels only, abandoned as a result.
- Neoware 3000 EON - hardware overview, out-of-date step-by-step directions for installing Gentoo.
Old Web Projects:
- AnimeSeen - an idea I had to help me keep track of what I was watching. Was MAL around then?
- Armagetron - I'm known as "Tank Program" here.